bakgrund

04 November 2012

Once on this Island

Thursday, Friday and Saturday we have had our preformances of the school musical I've been participating in. The name of the musical is Once on this Island (not very known though). I was part of the choir and was a peasant. So I danced and sang. Has been a week with a lot going on. A lot of play practise amd then the shows - not much sleep... But it has been fun! I'll post some pictures of the cast before our last show.

Everything with my new hostfamily is great so far which is awesome:D
Saturday right after the play we webnt to Anna's house (exchange student from Finnland) at an international potluck. Everybody brought a dish from thier country and shared it. It was fun and there was a lot of good food + it was nice to meet all the awesome people again! I baked Swedish "kladdkaka", it's kind of a mudcake :)
I spent the night there together with Emilia and Miranda, we had a good time:D thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment