bakgrund

05 November 2012

Arizona State Fair

Sunday morning after we (me, Anna, Miranda and Emilia) woke up we had breakfast in the sun outside by the pool, life is awesome sometimes!
After that we got ready and then we went to the State Fair:) As it was before 2 PM we got in for $2 instead of $10 :D
It was a fun american experience haha! The place was big and there were all kind of rides (like rollercoasters, carousels ect) and a lot of different stands where you could buy food. Most fried food. We tried deep fried snickers and oreos.. The oreos were good but the snickers was grose.. I guess you only find these things in America haha!
We saw a short show by native americans, they danced, sang and played their music with their colored clothes on. I liked it:)
We didn't do any rides as there were lines everywhere and they were expensive:( but we had a great day anyway! For lunch the girls had fried chicken with fries and I had ice cream.. It was hot in the sun!
I also saw my first pig race in my life! They had five pigs each one with a different colored scarf that had to run around a fenced track. The pig that first came back won... All the audience screamed and clapped their hand so that the pigs would run faster^^.
when I came home I was exhausted. I did a lot the passed week, so I went to bed at nine after have had yummy dinner made by my hostmom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment