bakgrund

06 November 2012

Elections 2012

Today is a big day in America, is the day of the elections. I've seen sooo many commercials for the election on TV every day the last month... And everybody is talking shit about each other on the commercials, so it's nice that that will be over tomorrow:) It stood between Romney and Obama. I'm now sitting in front of the TV and it was just decided a few seconds ago that Obama is re-elcted! I've been following the elections for the last two hours on tv like the rest of this country;)
I'm happy with the resoult as I was hoping Obama would win:)
Now I'm gonna watch his speach to the nation bofore bed:)

I've also taken some pictures of my school as I've been asked to do:) took them this weekend when I was there for play practise so that's why it so empty. I'll take more an other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment