bakgrund

25 November 2012

Almost December?!

Feels weird that November is almost over and in a week we'll be in December. The sun is shining as usual here and the temperature is 81F (ca 27 C) :D made swedish pancakes the other day, came out good and my family loved them:)
Ysterday I went to see breaking dawn again. Emilia hadn't seen it so we went seeing it :)
Then she stayed the night. We watched a movie ate a lot and had a good time as allways with Emilia :D
Also skyped with both my brother and sister, haven't talked to them in at least 2 months... I've missed them so it was nice to see them again!;)
This morning me and Emilia made smoothies and sat out in the sun, tryin to get a tan. I almost burned myself as usual... I feel very very sorry for all of you who are freezing in Sweden :'( but sometimes life isn't fair ;)
Tomorrow it's time to go back to school after thanksgiving break. I'm glad there are only four weeks until winterbreak.
The dog got a haircut and they took the chance to style her a little bit:O
Was out for a short time while my dad was washing the car -took some random pictures!















No comments:

Post a Comment