bakgrund

17 November 2012

Braking Dawn

Just had Subway for dinner! That's what we get when I get to decide where to buy dinner :) 
Been to the movie theater today and watched Braking Dawn part 2. Haha believe it or not but the movie was released in Sweden two days before it was released her in the U.S. !!! I didn't see it at the premiere though. I liked it, the best of the five twilight movies for sure! 
We got our student council t-shirts last week and agreed to wear them on friday. Here is the picture of the StuCo family :) (I'm in the middle on the left).
Also went shopping real quick today again, there is a new outlet mall not far away from here that I went and checked out. Awesome mall. Started to buy christmas gifts. Won't buy much, shipping things is soo expensive :( I'll buy a lot of stuff before I go back in June instead. Christmas has already started here with christmas trees and christmas music, I'm sure it's the same way in the rest of the world... they should at least wait until thanksgiving is over (which is thursday).

My mom got stopped by the cops today for speeding... I was in the car and OMG cops are really like on TV here... They are acting like you've killed somebody when all you did was driving a little bit to fast. If you drive 20 miles/hour faster than the speed limit you go directly to jail... 
Anyway, thank god we didn't rive that fast. At the end we got away without ticked, we were lucky :D

Yesterday I orded pizza for dinner (home delivery) and guess what, it came 1,5 hours later... And then the guy seemed mad cause I only gave him a $3 tip (you tip for the driving here). Shouldn't take that long to get food -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment