bakgrund

31 October 2012

Halloween!

Today is halloween, which is celebrated a lot more here than in Sweden! Not much happened at school though except from a few people who dressed up.
Later I went with some friends trick or treating:D that was fun! So different here, almost everybody sat in front of their houses with a big bowl of candies. Houses were all decorated, some more all out than other. Some houses had huge cobweb, fogmaskins, fake gravestones and other stuff!
The streets were full of families and kids trick or treating all dressed up and everybody was happy and the kids were soo cute in their costumes :O I had my supermario costume again:)
Anyway I'm gonna have a good night sleep now, I'm tired and have an english test tomorrow (unfortunatly didn't study tonight because of halloween...) Here is a picture of my candies:D

2 comments:

  1. Åh vad mysigt det verkar!
    Hade varit kul om det var så i Sverige också..! Eller spelar ingen roll ska ändå flytta härifrån någon dag, typ... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ja:) vart ska du flytta?;)

    ReplyDelete