bakgrund

07 October 2012

Fallbreak!

Something I've learned this week: take one day at the time and don't worry about what's next, cause you never know how tomorrow will look like...

First quarter in school is over, now fallbreak for a week! Started fallbreak with going to Dysart Edge High School's homecomming dance! I went with Gabi and Mette to their homecomming (in an other school) as I missed our dance a couple of weeks ago. I had a lot of fun!! I'll post some pictures soon! I stayed at Gavi's place for the night and went to theatre reheral saturday.

Saturday I also moved out from John and Lisa's house. I stay with a YFU volunteer for now and hopefully soon I'll move in with a new hostfamily. Don't freak out, I'm fine! Sometime relationships don't work out, and in this case both John, Lisa, YFU and me agreed that moving me out was the best solution. I feel like it was a good decision :)

Here are some random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment