bakgrund

30 October 2012

:)

Friday night I hung out with Kendra, a friend from school. We went to In n Out whick is a burger place that was very good:) It was the first time I ate there haha which she couln't understand^^
Then we went to the movies and saw Pitch Perfect, I've already seen it once but doesn't matter as it is an awesome movie:D
Saturday I had play practise again and in the eavening I went to a halloween party with the drama club. My costume was Super Mario:D
sunday I woke up at 12.45 PM, then I just was home and did everything that had to be done... I did my homework, laungery, baked and went to Walmart with my hostmom. Also Skyped with my parents and cousin+aunt that are visiting in Singapore.
Monday and Tuesday I've been to school as usual and have had playpeactise in the afternoon:)
Now time for bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment