bakgrund

21 October 2012

Pumkin, sunday and underwear!

Today has been a good Sunday, I've done a lot:)
I've talked to my friend Sofia in Kentucky, we try to arrange a trip to Hawaii together! :D I hope it will all work out.
Then I've carved a halloween pumkin, like it? I'm proud of my pumkin! Haha:)
I also went to the mall with my hostmom Karen, we met Tanya her two daughters (Tasha and Mette) and Gabi.
I bought some underwear at Victoria Secret and some Make-up.
We had some Greek food on our way home that was very good and then we stopped to buy a costume for me as it is Halloween next week! My costume is awesome but it's a surprise so I can't tell u what it is, sorry but I promise I'll post a picture:D
Tonight I went for a run with my new friend: My cute little dog :)) Nice to see I'm in better shape than I thought I was!


No comments:

Post a Comment