bakgrund

20 October 2012

Home, sweet home!

Wednesday I moved in with my new family after have been spending 10 great days with Tanya, Mette and the rest of their family:)
Everything feels really good and I'm sure this is a perfect home!
I now live 10min walk from school which is nice, and here is a picture of my new room.
I live with hostdad, hostmom and their cutest little dog:) they have two kids that are grown up, one is in Michigan and the other one in California.
Thursday after school I went grocery shopping with my hostmom and we also bought some new towels for me. Yesterday (Friday) I went to the fotballgame, last homegame for this season! We won 27-20 :)
Today drama rehersal til three and now dinner! maybe I'll go for a run later tonight.
My plan tomorrow is to go to the gym and then we'll see what I end up doing the rest of the day:)
Hope everybody is enyoing their weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment