bakgrund

13 October 2012

Arches, Utah, pitch perfect!

Been in Utah (state next to Arizona) for a couple of days with YFU volunteer Tanya, Mette, Gabi, Anna and me :) This is our last night and tomorrow it's time to go back to the heat, which I've been missing! Has been really cold - 55 to 75 F (8-25C).
We saw Canyonland National Park and Arches National Park. And then we went to Dead Horse Point, all three places were amazing!!! I'm in a hotell right now and can't post any pictures but I will! Exept from the hiking in the parks we ate a lot of good food, took lots of pictures and had a lot of fun!
We went to see two moovies aswell we saw Taken 2 (worth seeing it!) and Pitch Perfect - funniest moovie ever!! I laughed the entired moovie ;D
Btw, thanks to all of you who wrote to me after what happened last weekend<3

No comments:

Post a Comment