bakgrund

26 September 2012

September 26

Two days ago I got a package in the mail from my family in Singapore! Thanks guys!!:D I got a bodyscrub, a spice to make an asian chicken sauce and some other stuff... Check out the picture!
I also got a letter from my friend Rebecka in Sweden, thanks <3 hihi to get mail is so much fun!

I answered some questions about me and my exchange year which YFU (the agency I'm here with) posted with my blog on the YFU-Sweden page. Here's the link if you want to read:)
http://yfu.se/content/bloggar

I have a lot of homework this week:( next friday is the end of the first quater which means that we get our quarter grades. We will also have benchmark tests next week. These are tests on everything that we have done so far in class... Fortunately they're not part of the grade:D
The weather is really nice now, i't perfect! It's around a 100F (35C). I hope the cool weather stays for a while:)

I can't remember if I've written about lunch at scool, anyway you can buy lunch for $2.50 (18kr) or bring your own lunch. If you buy lunch you can choose between pizza slice, fried chicken with rice, a sandwich, nachos or hamburger. You also get a drink (soda, water or milk) and a fruit/vegtables (which are nasty) included in the price.
If I buy lunch I usually get the pizza or else I bring lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment