bakgrund

31 May 2013

End of my exchange...

This year has come to and end. Now that I've realized I'm going home in two days I don't really know what to feel anymore. The last month I've been excited about going home but now I don't know. Part of me is really sad to leave, it sucks to say goodbye to all the nice people that have made this year so great. Most of them I probably never gonna see again :'( At the same time I'm sooo excited to see everyone at home again, can't wait!
Yesterday I went bowling and laser tagging with some friends from school; Austin, Rihanna, Nicole and Keaton. It was fun but sad to have to say goodbye... And my bowling skills have definitely  not improved over my year in America that's for sure haha!
Tuesday through Friday this week have mostly been spent packing and cleaning. I finally fit everything in my three suitcases, and trust me it was almost impossible, but mission completed! Then I've spent the rest of the time cleaning haha my parents call me Cinderella (as a joke though) :p To help packing and moving kind of makes it easier to leave, so I'm happy I got to help.
Loading truck

First room cleaned!


Sweden here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment