bakgrund

20 May 2013

San Francisco

Went to san Francisco last weekend to take the dog, she is now staying with Joe (my host brother who lives in San Francisco) over the summer as my parents are moving to Florida.
We left early Friday morning and drove for 12 hours, long drive but went by fast. We had a good dinner at Joe's place and Chianti (the dog) seem happy to see her new home!
Saturday we spent the day walking around in the city, last time I was there I din'd see much so it was very nice :) We took the ferry from Oakland to the centrum of the city (went right under the Bay bridge), walked to pier 39 and saw the sea lions and went to china town (where I met two swedish people haha). Then we took "the Bart" home (that's what they call the subway in San Francisco).
For dinner we ordered some awesome pizza and then said goodbye to our lovely little dog.. :(
After a good breakfast (had some amazing american pancakes) Sunday we were on the road again, 12 hours later we were back in Arizona :)
Breakfast! Me, Joe, Chloe (his girlfriend)

My american parents :)

Pier 39, sea lions

This is a water fountain you could walk in

China town!

China town

Bay bridge seen from the ferry

Found my own insurance company ;)

Pretty houses

China town

No comments:

Post a Comment