bakgrund

16 May 2013

Track Banquet

Last night (Wednesday) I went to the Track banquet. Here every sport has it's own banquet at the end of the year. All the athletes come with their parents and there is food to eat, diplomas, Varsity letters and awards are handed out and it's simply a nice night to celebrate the athletes after the season. Most people also dressed up a little and so did I. I went with my dad, our banquet was in the school cafeteria. It took forever to hand out everything as our track team is pretty big but it was still fun! Officially I wasn't allowed to be in varsity as I'm a foreign exchange student so I got my JV diploma when they called my name but coach still gave me a Varsity letter later as a souvenir which was nice :)

Today was the last school day for the seniors... It was sad to say goodbye :( I still have a week left of school, although they are all half days so it will go by fast!
Me and Cherokee, one of my friends from Track

Me and my coach, Coach Garcia :)

An other of my ceramics work, this one I gave away to my friend Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment