bakgrund

13 May 2013

300 DAYS!!!

After talking on skype with my family in Sweden for a little while Saturday Emilia came over. She just got a tattoo, so cool! Makes me want one too... We spent the day by my neighbors' pool, tanning and swimming, gotta say life is pretty good! Then we had an awesome dinner and after that strawberries and movie. Sunday was spent at the mall with both Emilia and Gabi. Probably the last time going sopping before I leave so I made sure I bought enough stuff so that my suitcases don't have to stay empty going home haha ;) The temperature is now around 100F (38C) every day, summer is officially here as we have turned on the AC again! In 19 day I'll be on a plane to Sweden again, unbelievable! And today I've been overseas for exactly 300 days!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment