bakgrund

24 May 2013

Last Day of High School

Yesterday (Thursday) was my last day at Shadow Ridge High School... Both Wednesday and Thursday were final days so we got out at 12.15. We only ha three classes/day that were 1,5 long and no lunch... Got good scores on all my finals :) The difference to school in Sweden here is that they don't do anything special for the last day of school, you just go home like a normal day...
Part of me is very happy the school year is over! Now I have 3 months of break and no need to get up at 6 in the morning no more. But it was sad to say goodbye to people... Anyway after the last bell rang I said goodbye to some people and then went home with my friend Amani. Her mom is a hairdresser so I got my hair cut. After that we all went to Walmart to buy food, it's dangerous to buy food the last day of school... Rihanna came over as well and we watched movies, ate and just hang out. Best way of celebrating the end of the school year! Love those girls gonna miss them :(
Diane, Sarah and Amani eating lunch


Me and Becca, last lunch together :(


Me and Kaylyn



Me, Alex and Cherokee

No comments:

Post a Comment