bakgrund

27 May 2013

6 Days left!

I now have only 6 days left here in Arizona... OMG!!!
Friday night I went to the park close to my house where there was a DJ playing, food, and lots of people of all ages hanging out. The lights were on so that people could play basketball, volleyball or soccer or just hand out. I went with Rihanna and then we met Amani, Sarah, Shannon and some other nice people there. Had fun and it was nice to see so that so many people went! It was Amani's church organizing it but it was open for everybody which was nice. The temperature at night right now is really nice, when the sun is shining is way to hot! But I enjoy it as much as possible in these last few days!

One way I've enjoyed the sun was by going with some of my exchange students friends to a resort Sunday-Monday. Today was Bruna's last day so her family invited all of us to hang out one last time. We went to Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix. It was Bruna, Domi, Mette, Gabi, Sarah and me who went. The resort was really nice, nice pools and nice rooms! We tanned, swam and relaxed. Bruna's and Domi's cousins were also there so we where total around 15 people I think, had a lot of fun! We spent several hours in the "lazy river", where you sat in tubes and just went around with the flow, it was awesome!

Now back to reality, the house starts to be pretty empty, a lot o stuff are packed already and furniture  taken down. My suitcases start to be so full that I probably have to go and get a third one tomorrow.
Take care everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment