bakgrund

02 June 2013

Pool Party!

Yesterday was my last full day in America, at least for this time. I spent the night at Mette's house and then we went to the YFU pool party. This was the last YFU event, we got our yearbooks and spent time signing them, talking, eating and relax in the pool. Was a great time and I hate to have to say goodbye to all these wonderful people that have made this year so great!
At night me and my american parents went to a greek restaurant we like for one last dinner. Didn't sleep much last night, laid in my bed thinking that next time I sleep in a bed is gonna be in Sweden. OMG!!!! Can't believe this year is over. Anyway my flight is delayed now so we'll see When I get home.. Gonna talk to them at the airport and try to reschedule my flight.
Bye Arizona, Hi Sweden!!!
Signing yearbooks!

Thailand, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark!


Emilia, Finland and me


Benna, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment