bakgrund

26 February 2013

February 26

Last week was a four days week, pretty nice. Practice went good until Friday, when I had to go home as my right food hurt. Don't know if I've stretched it or what I've done but I couldn't run. The foot has been bothering me the entire weekend, not too bad when I walk but painful when I run. Went to practice again today Tuesday, trainer taped my foot so it wasn't impossible to run. Tomorrow we have our first meet, don't think I'm gonna be able to run unfortunately.

Last Thursday there were exactly 100 days left of my exchange, 100 days until I'll be back in Sweden. Such a short time! today I have 95 days left, time goes so fast, it's crazy! Mixed feeling about that.

Friday night I went to the schools talent show. Around 20 students performed. They were singing, dancing or playing an instrument. Funny to watch! My friend Rhianna danced, she was really good :)



School and the student parking


Talent show


Talent show


Screenshot Thursday Feb 21

No comments:

Post a Comment