bakgrund

09 February 2013

Mahalo Hawaii!

Mahalo = thank you, Aloha = hi/bye/love you, Ohana = family/no one is left behind, Humuhumunukunuku apua'a = name of the state fish, Aloha kaka iacca = good morning. That's the hawaiian I've learned!

Our flight today was at 8 am so we were on the first shuttle that left at 5 a.m. This morning. I started packing at midnight so I didn't get much sleep, but I can sleep some other time!
Had our last breakfast in Hawaii at starbucks before boarding our plane. Now I sit on the plane to LAX... Has been such an amazing, great, awesome perfect week and I don't want to leave :(
This has been one of the best weeks in my life so far -hopefully I'll be back in Hawaii some day.

It was also fun to hang out with other scandinavians again! I think we were 9 swedes and then a bunch of ppl from Norway, Denmark, Finland and then of course a lot of people from the rest of the world.

Some songs that I relate to the trip (we listen to them on the buss all the time):
-Somewhere over the rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
-Thrift shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
-International Love - Pitbull featuring Chris Brown
-All around the world - Justin Bieber
-Maraca - Mohombi

Sist men inte minst: Tack mamma o pappa för denna resan ni är bäst!!!!

Group picture! 

just landed in Phoenix, time to say goodbye...

Before boarding the plane in Honolulu - goodbye Hawaii!

Oahu from above

Breakfast @ the airport



Tired girls on the plane


No comments:

Post a Comment