bakgrund

18 February 2013

President's day

Today (Monday) it's presidents day so I've had the day off. Didn't do a lot of fun though since I had an english paper to write. Now I'm watching biggest looser and baking at the same time... haha. The cardamom cake is in the oven - swedish ICA recipe, hope it turns out good. Wanted to bake something swedish for my parents.

Friday Night I came home early from practice with cramps and a fever - luckily I felt good when I woke up Saturday. Saturday night I went to my friend Yaya's house for her birthday party. Was fun! She's from Italy so she made italian pasta with tomato sauce - soo good!
Spent the night there and then went for a couple of hours to Mette's house Sunday before going home. We spent the time out by the pool with ice cream tryin' to work on our tan...

No comments:

Post a Comment