bakgrund

14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is a huge deal here in America compare to Sweden. Stores have been full of pink and red stuff since a month ago. You can buy all kinds of things: chocolate, flowers, school stuff, cute bags, candies, balloons and teddy bears in all the sizes.

At school today most girls were more or less dressed up. A lot of people wore something pink or red. Even the principal had a pink shirt on. There were gifts everywhere! People walked around with teddy bears as bis as themselves or bags and flowers. Earlier this week you could buy Valentine's day telegrams at lunch for someone. They got delivered during 3rd hour today. I got one from my friend Diane :) you got a card and candy. A Spanish class came in to my English class today and sang for us a Spanish love song. I got a card and a box of candy from my parents this morning when I woke up :)

Other than that track season has started now. Practice every day Monday-Friday. It's right after school for 2h. Coach put me in distance running. Probably going to do 1 mile (1600m). Don't know yet if I'll be varsity or JV. (Varsity is the higher division then JV).
Miss Hawaii!! 
Sofia 2 weeks ago in the at Fry's

The store before Valentine's day

What I got from my american parents

No comments:

Post a Comment