bakgrund

01 February 2013

Soda Pop

OMG OMG OMG!! In just a couple of hours I'll be on my way to the airport and Hawaii!!!!!!
Yesterday after school my dad I went to the airport to pickup Sofia. It is so much fun to see her again. I met her at the YFU orientation in Stockholm before I left Sweden, and she is now in Kentucky. We went out for dinner at my family's favorite pizza place.
Today both my mom and I took the day of from school. Together with Sofia we went on a road trip over the day to Sedona. This was the second time I've been there and it was just as pretty as I remember it to be. We didn't really have time to go on a hike but we saw the church built in the rock, some pretty view points and ate lunch at a really nice little cafe called The secret Garden.
It takes about 2 hours to Sedona so it's not that far. We had a really great time! When we came home before dinner we drove to the library a few minutes from my house as Sofia wanted to get a picture of her next to a cactus (There are plenty of them here). Then Emilia  came over! She is also coming to Hawaii. We had a good dinner and than we tried an american dessert for the first time. It's called soda pop. You have vanilla ice cream and soda in a glass... I thought it sounded weird but it was actually really good, sweet though... Have a good one and I'll try to update during my week in Hawaii!
America is gettin' ready for Valentine's day!

The swedes in Sedona

the church in the rocks

Me and my mom

Me and Sofia hugging a cactus


Sofia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment