bakgrund

04 March 2013

Semlor!!!!

Monday again today, last week before spring break! After spring break I'll have 9 more weeks of school before this school year is over. 10,5 months may have seem like a long time when left Sweden but it goes by so fast...
My foot is better now, went to the doctor Friday and I need to rest as much as possible until I feel good good again. Going to the doctor here is so expensive! I'm glad I have insurance that covers everything...

Friday night I went to Mette's house and spent some time with her, Bruna, Domi and Gabi. Fun night! Stayed the night there. Saturday after breakfast and tan by the pool we went with Bruna and Domi's mom doing comunity service. Most people here need to have a certain amount of hours of community service done every year. You can do all kinds of things as long as you "help the community". Their mom works at a day care school so we helped her cutting and staple papers together. I personally don't need any community service hours but the other girls needed it for school so I went with.

When I got home Rihanna came over for a little while, then my parent's friends Marcus and Celeste came over for dinner.
Sunday I stayed home, did some homework and baked the Swedish "Semlor", I know you are supposed to eat them on fat tuesday but haven't had time to bake them until now. They came out really good, thank God since it took me more than 2 hours...
Have a great week everyone!

Semla!
Community service and Starbucks







Megan and Sierra in ceramics..

No comments:

Post a Comment