bakgrund

22 March 2013

jdnoigbsfbshjsgfjefgsj

Friday! :D Finally back to track practice! Out of shape but I'm working on it. A lot of homework in history this week, talked about the great depression and WWII. Tuesday I went with my friend Nicole to her tennis practice and tried to play for a little while. It was fun! Other than that it has just been a regular week in school (in a good way). In student council they made a poster and needed to paint footprints on it. As I have small feet I got to make the footprints. They painted on my feet and then I walked on the poster haha. Temperature is now around 85F (30C). Sun is shining every day, nothing to complain about. Now I'm eating spring rolls and soon I'll be on my way to Desert Edge high school to go and see their spring musical Grease with Mette and Gabi. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment