bakgrund

28 March 2013

My first Track meet!

Has been a really busy week. Monday after school I came home for a little while (school ends at 12.15 on Mondays) and then back to school for practice. Apparently there were 3 fights at school that day, but I did't see any of them... Tuesday I went to school, practice, came home, went with my dad and had Panda Express (they really should open in Sweden) and then back to school with Rihanna for the "Fine Art night". There was ceramics, paintings, pictures to look at and then they had some dance, theatre and music performances.

Wednesday was my first Track meet. It was at Desert Edge Hight School so we took the yellow school busses there (always excited when we take the yellow school busses). Since we are 100 ppl on the team it was tight to fit everybody on the bus, we sat three people/seat...
I only ran the 800 m, which is two laps around the track. Went well for being my first meet. Started out a little to fast so was tired at the end which made me from from third place to seventh :( But I'm happy with my time, 3min 22 sec. It was a fun afternoon even though it was long. The people in my track team are really nice :)

Today is Thursday, had an easy day at school. Did nothing but watching movies and talk in my classes.  At least I finished my ceramic bowl. We are making bowls for a charity project. People can buy the bowls and get cereals and the money goes to buy food for hungry kids.
At practice we ran almost all the way to the mountains, around 4 miles (6.5km) and then some sprinting. It starts to be really warm now... 80-85F (30C), you feel it when you run. But when I'm not running it's perfect ;)
Tomorrow I'm not going to school, I'll have the "I'm going to Vegas disease". Cuz i'm going back to Las Vegas with Emilia and her hostbrother Saran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment