bakgrund

10 December 2012

Decorating the x-mas tree!

Friday night we went out for dinner (me and my parents), we went to a pizza place. Actually first time the three of us went out for dinner?! Have been eating out a lot or brought food home but in some way we had never eaten out all three together before...
Saturday Key Club (charity club at school) had a car wash that I helped out with. Car wash is the most common fundraising activity here. You write signs about it and advertise it along the road, and people can stop and get there car washed for a small fee. We took $5. We had our car wash at Appelbees (a fast food restaurant) which means that we used  their water. can feel my back muscles, so I hope the cars are cleaned enough! Later I spent some time with Rhianna and then installed and tried our new xbox :)
Sunday we decorated our Christmas  tree! Took Karen and I a couple of hours but it was worth it!
After that I did some homework. For dinner we went out with Marcus, Celeste, Naomi and Millena.
As it was the second Sunday of Advent we had a nice desert when we came home and lighted the 2 candles. Now 2 weeks left before break!!



our advent candles


Car wash!


our Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment