bakgrund

08 April 2013

Prom

Saturday night I went to prom with my girls :) Went to Desert Edge's Prom (their high school not mine). After a long walk with the dog and a shower in the morning I went to Bruna's and Domi's place to get ready. Fixing my nails, my hair and make-up took a couple of hours.. When we were all ready Sarah picked us up, totally we were 8 girls and we went to a park to take pictures (american tradition) and then we went to eat. We went to a pizza place (but a little fancy) and had dinner. The pizza was one of the best ones I've had since I came to America! After dinner we drove to Prom that was in a place out of town. Really nice though. The DJ was good and we had fun, danced a lot. The dance ended at 11, a little too early if u ask me but not much to do about it. We all went back to Mette's place and stayed the night after that. Had a great night and a good experience of the american prom.

Spent Sunday in at Mette's place tanning and in the hut tub. After a late lunch at Jack in the Box (don't know if u can call a milkshake and fries lunch but whatever) we went to the movies and saw The Call. I liked the movie, go and see it if u get the chance. Now it's Monday again. Came home from school at 12.30 and skyped for a little while with Amanda, then food and practice. Have had a dust storm here today, wind and rain. A dust storm is a huge grey-yellow cloud of dust covering the sky. It's not good to be outside to munch if the storm is big. As it was raining a bit it was not too bad today and we had practice anyway. Have a good week everybody!

Me and Yaya



Gabi, Me, Bruna, Domi, Mette, Jacky, Sarah, Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment