bakgrund

13 April 2013

April 13

Have had a really nice week! Monday got out early from school (12.15) as always, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I started at 11 because of AIMS tests that some students take at school. Mostly Sophomores and Freshmen so I got to sleep in. For once I had some time to skype, it's hard to find a good time to do that with the time difference. Wednesday I had an other Track meet, improved my time but didn't place. Had a good time with all the nice people in my track team :D Gonna miss track even though the workout part is hard!
Friday I had no practice so went home after school. Later I went with some friends from Student Council to help at the school district's Battle of the Bands. Not really my kind of music but still had a good time. Our school didn't win :( Now that it's soon time for me to go back to Sweden I start realizing how much I'm gonna miss some people here...
Dry ice cream.... One of the weirdest things I've ever tried!

the Dog <3


Cactus outside our house

Our house is now for rent, after I leave my parents are gonna move to Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment