bakgrund

13 January 2013

Mid year Orientation

I've had the mid-year orientation this weekend with YFU. We have three orientations during the year that are mandatory for all the exchange students to attend. This orientation was at Tanya's house (my area-rep). They check so that everything is okay with everybody and talk about stuff like homesickness,  hostfamilies, school etc. We spent saturday night in the hot tub looking at the stars (it's never cloudy here) - so pretty! Have to say YFU is the best organization!
It has been a fun weekend, nice to meet everybody again.

Bought a new pair of shoes today :) they were on sale and then we also had a coupon, got them for $22 (150kr), such a great deal!
Has been really cold here lately, this weekend the temperature has been below 32F (under 0C) at least during the night, the coldest weather in arizona in 30 years!

Last Thursday I went see the varsity girl's soccer game at school. It was our (Shadow Ridge) home game against Desert Edge. Since my friend Gabi is playing in Desert Edge soccer team I went to see the game. They won, haha don't know which team I was holding on, guess both. Not a lot of people go and see the games... Would be more fun if they would.
Other than that I have track practice three days a week. In three weeks I'll be laying on the beach in Hawaii, life is pretty awesome!

soccer game


Dinner thursday


new shoes!


Home made Sangria


Hot Chocolate


Yaya and Bruna at the soccer game


Breakfast sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment