bakgrund

07 January 2013

Break is over

Feels like break started yesterday... Today it was time to go back to school. Has been a good break! Have been spending time with my family, had a great Christmas, a good time in Vegas, been with awesome friends and had a good New Year. Don't want break to be over! A weird thing about New Year here is that they didn't have any fire works, they keep them until the 4th of July. I was surprised by that!
Pretty cold here now, during the day the temperature is usually around 60F (15C) but at night it goes down to 35-40F (2-4C). It's cold for being in Arizona!
I'm now the only foreign exchange student in my school as Allanah went home to Australia. She was only here for the semester, I'm gonna miss her!
I have now 4 weeks of school and then I'll be off for a week going to Hawaii! Super excited :D













No comments:

Post a Comment