bakgrund

21 January 2013

Martin Luther King Day

I've had today (Monday) of school because it's Martin Luther King Day which is a holiday in most parts of America. I went with my friend Hallie and her family on a 10 miles (16km) hike in the White Tanks mountains (the mountains behind my neighborhood). Haven't been hiking in a while so my feet hurt so bad now... But it was really a nice hike with nice ppl! And everything was so pretty! I've never seen so many cactuses at the same time from so close by. Cactuses are so much bigger than I thought they were. Obviously I burned my self even though I had sunscreen on, haha!
Today is also the day Barack Obama officially got inaugurated as the president of the States for the next 4 years. Saw part of the speech and celebration on TV. GO OBAMA!








No comments:

Post a Comment